Cedrus’ investment management business is comprised of private wealth management and institutional asset management.
Cedrus is a new breed of firm that has developed a powerful presence in global investment management. The firm’s edge over other financial institutions is its relentless commitment to providing clients with solutions that enable them to meet their investment goals.
This includes offering all its clients access to:
- institutional-caliber products;
- best-of-breed investment products;
- securities, bonds and commodities on exchanges abroad in local currencies (rather than just overseas mutual funds and exchange traded funds or ETFs in short); and
- customized global asset allocations.
Cedrus’ financial advisory service business provides a full range of international corporate transactions and services, including raising capital, listing on foreign stock exchanges and providing advisory services to publicly-traded and privately-held emerging growth companies with innovative technologies. Since its inception, Cedrus’ guiding principles have included:
- Conducting business with the highest level of integrity and objectivity;
- Competing intensely to add more value to clients;
- Hiring only industry veterans who have relevant expertise and longevity of success in the financial markets;
- Leveraging the expertise of our exclusive international affiliations to offer clients a complete set of professional services; and
- Utilizing state-of-the-art technology and offering superior execution.
Cedrus’ private wealth management offers private investors sophisticated and comprehensive Wealth Management Advisory Services and Asset Management Solutions. Cedrus’ edge over other financial institutions is its relentless commitment to providing clients with the most innovative investment services and solutions, enabling them to meet their investment goals. Services include offering clients access to top-tier investment products in the global marketplace, providing total portfolio management, developing customized asset allocations and making investment decisions based on unbiased, analytical research.Read More